How to WAULT
- Open the menu to sign in.
- If you're already logged in, add documents by clicking here.
- Sign in by clicking the icon located in the menu.
- Create a new document.
- Take picture of the page you want to upload to the Wault.
- Click the icon to add multiple pages to one document.
- Hold and drag the pages to order them.
- Finish uploading.
Certify and Finalize
- Certify your document as genuine.
- Edit the name of your document.
- Add tags to help organize your files within your WAULT.
- Save the changes you've made.
View and Share Your
- Select your document from your WAULT, then tap this icon to open the sharing menu.
- Enter the email address of your recipient in this section.
- If you want to share with timed permissions, input an expiration date.
- Selecting "Require My Approval" will alert the recipient that you've shared the document and but they will have to request permissions to view.
- If you trust the recpient to do so, you can toggle "Trust to Download" to enable the permissions.
- After opening your file in the document viewer, you can verify that it is shared with the correct recipient.
- If you have shared your document in error, you can revoke access at anytime.